Sunday 25 October 2015

bEATA Sofia x The Vulgarian


 Photos by Rosen Vasilev

Do you know how to get me excited? Simply introduce me to a new Bulgarian talented designer. Let's level it up, wanna make me feel joyous? Show me one whose work is aligned with my fashion taste. 
So imagine me coming across bEATA Sofia and the positive emotions which embraced me. Don't get me wrong, I don't appreciate the brand just because it's local, Bulgarian. But coming from a fashion environment which is still in its beginning stages of development this really is a big deal for me. I love Beata's minimalistic designs with unexpected twists (often expressed in shapes or colours). 
It's a bit hard to explain why I'm so attracted to her latest collection. But I suppose it is the result of the perfect equilibrium for my taste - minimalistic design yet unusual, elegant but playful too, correct balance of contrasting colours.
Have a look at her SS15 collection and enjoy it as I do xxx
Outfit: bEATA dress
Eva Pendientes necklace 
Всеки път, когато открия нов български дизайнер, ми става готинко. А още повече ми изпълва душата, ако модните ни вкусове съвпадат.
Така че попадайки на bEATA Sofia, ме зарадва супер много. Все пак не бих определила българския моден бранш като добре развит и появата на лица като Беата е глътка свеж въздух. Oт колекциите й най-много ми допада изчистеният дизайн с разчупени елементи, който обикновено се изразява в линии и цветове.
Понеже последната й колекция ми харесва супер много, трудно мога определя какво толкова ме влече.  Дали е заради изчистените кройки с нетипични фигури, модерната елегантност и шик, или присъствието на едни от любимите ми цветове - не знам кое натежава най-много, но всичко е в перфектния баланс.
Насладете се на пролет-лято колекцията й тук! 

1 comment: